Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Youtube Tuesday: Rip Rip Woodchip.


On Loan from Its Tiger Time

Share your favorite Video Every Tuesday. Be creative, have fun. The video can be about anything. Leave your link in my comments section so I can drop by and see your choice.

In keeping with this week's Conservation theme, here's a favourite song from one of Australia's greatest country singers - John Williamson. I began listening to him on our Extraordinary Taxi Ride last year, and bought a couple of his CD's in Broome at the end of that adventure.
I'll share a few photos from that ride through the Gibb River Road up in Western Australia's Kimberley area.


And there's a video of our Leg 10 Gibb River Road taxi ride here-




Zebedee Springs, Home Valley Station.



Share/Bookmark

13 comments:

photos by jan said...

loved the 1st video the second is just awesome. The photos as usual are fantastic. I will be back to look at the video again.

Alpana Jaiswal said...

Wow..this is really fascinating and cool.
my link:
http://motifsonthewall.blogspot.com/2011/09/youtube-tuesday.html?spref=fb

Unknown said...

you have kangaroos amongst the sheep?

lol cheers mate great vids

A

Simon Lee said...

Hi Jan, got to agree:) I love that video too...

Simon

Savira Gupta said...

Coming to your place is always interesting... I never know what I may read, see or hear...
Hope all is well?

Nelieta said...

I second Jan! Haven´t heard the song before.

Mine: http://nelietatravellingadventures.blogspot.com/2011/09/youtube-tuesday.html

Mari Sterling Wilbur said...

Wonderful post!!! I love the photo of the waterfall, the pool below it and you all sitting in the cool water.

Corinne Rodrigues said...

The video was great - sounded a lot like Slim Dusty who I love :)

Rachel Hoyt said...

Ooooh! Fun song! Great pictures, as always.

Unknown said...

well those pictures are amazing and the videos were great too!

Unknown said...

Jim, your videos and pics are great! Your site always leaving me the desire to travel somewhere other than where I am :)

Mary Hudak-Collins livingthescripture.com said...

What a fascinating trip this must have been. Just the taxi ride along looks exciting!

Melissa Tandoc said...

Sounded Jimmyish to me, ahahaha... Oist two videos :P...

Loved the images too...