Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Travel Bloggers Give Back- Charities: YouTube Tuesday:

Welcome to another YouTube Tuesday! 
Travel Bloggers Give Back.
Anyone want a real 'getaway from it all' experience?
Check this out!



Gee, I have great memories of Namibia and my times at Elephant-Human Relations Aid's project. This is one volunteer project that achieves a lot in the community, helps reduce conflict between humans and elephants, and extends and challenges those volunteers personally.

Read more here-
www.desertelephant.org/



Travel Bloggers Give Back is a travel-blogger inspired event highlighting their favourite charities during this season of goodwill.
Join us here- .facebook.com/groups Travel Bloggers Give Back


Share your favorite video every Tuesday. Be Creative, and have fun. The video can be about anything.
Visit Tiger Time for more great YouTube Tuesday selections. Josh is the man with the plan! Leave your name and link in his linky tool so everyone can view your video selection.
Leave your link in my comments section so I can drop by and see your choice.

Photo courtesy EHRA.

Oh great. Another day!

Many hands make light work.

And the pay-off...Patrol week!

Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the music... of course the video too and the pictures you've add. I love traveling with you and Kay... Thanks for sharing Jim

Anonymous said...

I just couldn't depart your web site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard information a person provide for your visitors? Is gonna be back often to check up on new posts

Corinne Rodrigues said...

Someday someday....

Unknown said...

Jim, you are welcome to book me a trip anytime LOL. I would enjoy this adventure!

Mary Hudak-Collins livingthescripture.com said...

I love how they put their video together Jim, ie 'cold' 'really cold' LOL. And your photos are excellent, as always are :)

Jim said...

%Thanks Debbie, everything you see in the video is what I was up to over there. Twice now! I haven't seen a rhino there yet though. It's amazing how many people from all over, and wide age range get stuck in to building those walls!

Jim said...

Ahah Corinne! You're dreaming of getting to Africa perhaps? Do it!!!!!