Monday, December 12, 2011

Cracking up here for YouTube Tuesday!


Share your favorite video every Tuesday. Be Creative, and have fun. The video can be about anything.


Visit Tiger Time for more great YouTube Tuesday selections. Josh is the man with the plan! Leave your name and link in his linky tool so everyone can view your video selection.
Leave your link in my comments section so I can drop by and see your choice.




I hope you have all cracked up over these! I just love that bird playing "Day and Night"! I have seen them in action and never thought of them playing a game- I thought they were seeking fish!



NWHS need funds to continue housing their rescued animals 
Donate here please. I'll be donating! Donate here.


Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

fantasy in practicality said...

the two videos are so wonderful jim. my daughter and i had a great time watching them together. we humans are incomplete in this universe without so beautiful creatures.

thank you for making us think about them each time by sharing their life with us.

JANU said...

Wonderful..both of them.

Corinne Rodrigues said...

Hilarious! ♥
MineYouTube Tuesday: Be A Goose

Pablo'sYouTube Tuesday: Adoption Photography

Nelieta said...

Loved them both, Jim! Thank you for sharing :)

http://nelietatravellingadventures.blogspot.com/2011/12/youtube-tuesday_12.html

Unknown said...

hehe.. I love when they ad voices, music to the natural things animals do. Great shares Jim thanks!!

http://scatteredmusings.net/2011/12/youtube-tuesday-jet-lag/

Mary Hudak-Collins livingthescripture.com said...

I loved both of your videos this week Jim :) Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Loving the animal videos Jim :)

Jessica Brant said...

Jim,

: ) smiles and thank you... to cute

Jessica